Random avatar

bigwordsarecool

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Affair

    hanks, Snoink. It does sound a lot better that way. I'll probably change that.

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Twenty Years

    Whitegreyson, thank you :) I'd be honored if you used part of it in a poem, and you can show it to whoever you like. It's on a public forum ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Twenty Years

    Thanks for your response. There were several reasons. It was their convergence that made her leave. And also, I feel that it isn't so much blatantly sad as it is ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Affair

    In terms of punctuation and capitalization, I took kind of a minimalist approach. I didn't want to include any punctuation that wasn't essential to the rhythm I wanted, so I ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Twenty Years

    Jiggity: Thanks for your comments, I definitely understand the notion of details making a piece awesome, so don't worry about me thinking you're finicky or anything like that. I'm not ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jack

    Thanks violetjune :) And Insomnia, thanks so much for taking the time to read through this and point out the story's flaws. I'll respond to you in parts so I ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Twenty Years

    Navita, I really REALLY appreciate the fact that you'd take so much time to read it not just once but THREE times AND include a break-down of flaws you found. ...

    Jun 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stars.

    Thanks for your review. What parts of it seem cliche to you, nayex?

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Jack

    Thank you, bluewaterlily. When I have a little more time, I'll go over it and try to change it to a uniform tense. It's a problem I have with my ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Peer

    As for the un-capitalized words, the strange placement was formatted a little differently in the original Word document. they were italicized and placed at different ares of the page, one ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dear Love:

    I like the kind of Shakespearean sarcasm tone you conveyed with this poem. The only problem I have with it is that the last couple lines seems kind of forced.

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Christians' Lie

    I love the feeling of this poem and the idea behind it, but there are a few parts where the rhythm seems forced. Other than that, it was good. I ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tonight

    This is the best poem by far I have read so far on this entire site. I have absolutely no corrections to suggest.

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tree Be

    I absolutely love this poem. I love it so much.

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jars of Stars

    OK, I really, REALLY like this, with some minor adjustments it would be incredible. I love the imagery and the personalization of the language and images in it.

    Jun 19, 2010


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien