User avatar

bigsisfarmer

bigsisfarmer

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Man of the House - The Guardians Chapter 1

    I hope you enjoy this chapter! @FlamingPhoenix @Horisun

    Sep 3, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Escape - The Guardians: Prologue

    Thank you so much for giving me a review! I really appreciate it! I will definitely make sure I tag you when the first chapter comes out! It should be ...

    Aug 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Escape - The Guardians: Prologue

    Thank you for reviewing my story! I appreciate it soo much! Yes, the motive for the Great Dragon seems quite cliche, but I plan to develop it so much beyond ...

    Aug 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Escape - The Guardians: Prologue

    Thank you so much for reviewing! I really appreciate it! I fixed the error you mentioned, thank you so much for pointing it out! I'll make sure to tag you ...

    Aug 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Escape - The Guardians: Prologue

    Aw thank you so much! Thanks for the advice as well, I don't plan to post my best work on here, I'm am just using this story to "hone" my ...

    Aug 31, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A young spy and a young cop

    I really love the description that you added in the story! Keep up the great work!

    Jan 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Taking Blood - The Creature Inside Chapter 2

    Hey! Thank you so much for reviewing my story! I'm in the process of editing right now. I just wanted to clear up something real quickly. Normally I would use ...

    Jan 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: Taking Blood - The Creature Inside Chapter 2

    Hey! Thank you so much for reviewing my story! I'm in the process of editing it and fixing my mistakes. I wanted to sort-of explain the part of the taking ...

    Jan 10, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: The Beauty of the Unknown: Chapter 1 - In the Beginning

    No problem! Thanks for taking it so well!

    Dec 6, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Fighter and the Dragon Chapter 2

    No problem! Thanks for clearing things up for me!

    Nov 29, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jigsaw Jumble

    No I wasn't taking like that. I was thanking for explaining the definition that%u2019s all!

    Nov 17, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Lies of The Fallen (Draft of Chapter 1)

    No problem! Thank you for explaining that though!

    Nov 13, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Jigsaw Jumble

    No problem! Thank you for explaining things to me!

    Nov 12, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: I Hate My Life - The Creature Inside Chapter 1

    Wow! Thank you so much! This helped my tons! Also, this is my OC but I guess I didn%u2019t make that obvious, so thank you also for bringing that to ...

    Nov 9, 2018


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson