User avatar

bear

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Writings of Sonlen Evandar Xiulta

    I only read part of this, and it's the same problem as before. It still moves to fast, and there is still not anything to make the reader care, in ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: A Clean Bite--Chapter 1 part 2

    Hi, Vampy_Girl! You need to work on your grammar. I found a lot of run - ons, and missing punctuation, especially towards the middle, and it got very distracting. It ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The writings of Sonlen Evandar Xiulta

    Hi, Sonlen! I read all of this, and I have quite a few things to say. This needs some work. It's very sketchy, and it's all exposition. There's little to ...

    Jun 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 4 of Chasing The Sun

    I think that this chapter was needed. It gives the readers a bit of a breather during a story with what I predict to be a very intense pace, and ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 3 of Chasing the Sun

    Once again, it's good - I must say you are a master of suspense, but I feel that your characters are lacking, and they're lacking actuality. One of the questions ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Carson Layne's story

    Okay, I agree with the posters above me, this is good, and has potential. I only have a few nitpicky things to say. Becky’s favorite time, he thought, remembering the ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Lunar Cast

    I'm going to be honest. I only read most of this. You're English is solid. So is the concept. I'll give you that. But that's not enough and what I'm ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter Two of Chasing The Sun

    This is good, but I think you might want to be careful that you don't fall into the same mold every time you go to write a romance - something ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]

    Unfortunately, I can't tell you if your rating is correct, but, when in doubt, go with the higher choice. Which would be this one, I think. You describe a lot ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Abductions

    Hello! I usually don't critique science fiction, so bear with me. (Hah ha.) So you sci-fi people really seem to know what you're doing. This was good. I liked how ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A New World: Chapter 2

    So, some things were a little superfluous, but I shall get to that later. You know what I really really liked about the landscape that you describe? Well, for one, ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Her Story

    Interesting. I skipped the poem at the beginning and then read it at the end, for no particular reason other than that it's not needed. Or at least not visibly ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: To Whisper Your Name

    Wee! I'm the first to critique this. Call me petty, but I like being the first. I'm always afraid someone will have said everything I've said and there will be ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Exiles: A change of heart

    Your vocabulary is beautiful. Your prose seems to have a rhythm to it. However, while entrancing, I found it confusing. I had to trudge through all of this, particularly in ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tides of Demons

    I really, really liked this. See that there? Two really's. Before I praise your poem further and point out comma mistakes, I'm going to warn you that I do not ...

    May 15, 2008


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus