User avatar

azure

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Emo Blood Of My Emo Heart

    Oh my.. That was just the funniest poem i have ever read!! Great job!! I really felt the effort in making the whole well.. most of the poem rhyme :)

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sunsets and Sorrows

    Thanks for all of your comments! About the rhyme scheme.. well.. this was supposed to be a Petrarchan sonnet with the rhyme scheme ABBA-ABBA-CDCDCD though I have to confess that ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All Alone

    Thanks for the crits! I'll see what I can do to improve this. I'm glad that it turned out okay seeing as that I only wrote in 2 minutes when ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: With All My Love

    hahaha! Tiff> dude, no one inspired me.. the idea just suddenly dropped out of nowhere while we taking a calculus quiz! and yes, I've been trying to lessen my use ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You whispered winter

    I think that you're poem is really lovely! I have to agree with Snoink that you should lessen the use of the word "and". Hope to read more of your ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Blue King - Chapter Nineteen

    This is really an interesting story! I'm waiting for the next chapter! Could you please PM when you do post the next one? So that I won't miss it! :D

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ice Cracking and Tomb Raiding

    I like this article. It's really informative! The experiment sounds cool! I'll have to try it! Oh! and I think you meant: This reaction would make the stone tremble and ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King (Prologue)

    I would have to agree with the posters before me. Your story is interesting but it's like you're just narrating it. We can't see how the characters interact with each ...

    Sep 22, 2007


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint