User avatar

averyismediocre

averyismediocre

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    Okay, I swear I responded to this, but it doesn't show that I did. Thank you so much for the review! Also, yeah I usually don't use punctuation with these ...

    Sep 9, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    Thank you so much!

    Sep 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    Oh my gosh thank you! Also, yeah I agree there's not much feeling in this. Normally I write this stuff in the middle of the pain and emotions, but at ...

    Sep 3, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    Thank you so much!

    Aug 30, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    oh no, it bothered me this whole time, I just couldn't figure out a better solution!

    Aug 30, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    Also you%u2019re right, it%u2019s the opposite don%u2019t judge a book. I based it off of my experience with toxic friendships and such and how on the outside and to others, ...

    Aug 29, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pretty Packages

    Okay I%u2019m scared my phone will cut some of this out but I changed the line and I want your review on if it%u2019s better or worse

    Aug 29, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Things I'm Bad At

    Okay, I thought so! I was confused at first and it didn't click with me because your writing is so lovely that I wouldn't think you had stanza issues, but ...

    Aug 2, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Things I'm Bad At

    Also if you meant to not have structure to go with the whole faults thing, that's totally fine too. I just now realized that the way it's structured could've been ...

    Jul 31, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Strange

    Wow, that's such a great tip! I don't know why I didn't think to do that sooner. Thank you so much!

    May 10, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Strange

    Oh my gosh, thank you so much for all of these suggestions! This poem was in first draft mode and I'm so glad I put this on here. Your constructive ...

    May 10, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Strange

    Hi! So, with the enemies thing: the way I did it was for the purpose of showing how my lover turned to a friend then to an enemy then to ...

    May 10, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Thank you so much!

    May 2, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Thank you so much!

    Apr 25, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forgetful

    Thank you so much! I'll try adding more figurative language in the future!

    Apr 25, 2019


My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu