User avatar

averyismediocre

averyismediocre

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shallow

    Honestly, I wrote the title after the poem and just kind of picked a word haha. Thank you so much for the review!

    Nov 12, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shallow

    Thank you so much!

    Nov 11, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shallow

    Thank you for the critiques! This is definitely a first draft poem structure wise so I appreciate the feedback. I'll make sure to restructure my lines. Thank you again for ...

    Nov 10, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To the Boy I Haven't Met Yet

    What a lovely response poem, thank you!

    Oct 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To the Boy I Haven't Met Yet

    Oh wow, thank you!!

    Oct 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To the Boy I Haven't Met Yet

    Thank you so much! :)

    Oct 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To the Boy I Haven't Met Yet

    Omg you%u2019re right lol it was a typo I didn%u2019t notice until just now. The original draft in my journal doesn%u2019t have that lmao. Thank you for pointing that out! ...

    Sep 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To the Boy I Haven't Met Yet

    Hi! Thank you for the review! I used "do" in the context of what the boy would currently be doing if I had met him, which is why I ended ...

    Sep 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To the Boy I Haven't Met Yet

    Thank you so much! :)

    Sep 22, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bedtime

    Omg thank you so much!

    Jul 24, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bedtime

    Thank you so much! Honestly, the sleep line I made a little open ended so it can be interpreted in any way you feel. I think that%u2019s a good interpretation ...

    Jul 24, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bedtime

    Thank you so much!

    Jul 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bedtime

    Thank you! :)

    Jul 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Bedtime

    I think this is one of the most interesting perspectives I%u2019ve ever gotten on one my poems. Like a good interesting. I like the way you viewed this. You were ...

    Jul 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: Virtuous Hand

    "Stars mustn't worry about the darkness of space" is my new favorite sentence.

    Sep 20, 2019


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings