User avatar

atlast

atlas

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Charlie's Fire {Part One}

    I can't draw but I NEED fan art for this!

    Dec 17, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Charlie's Fire {Part One}

    Anytime!

    Dec 16, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I've Got This, Maybe

    Okay. I'm glad you're doing good. (Excuse my grammar XD) if you need to talk, feel free to PM me:) )

    Dec 10, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I've Got This, Maybe

    I really liked this poem. Another great job. Are you okay, though? I feel like this might be a call for help. If you don't feel comfortable talking, I get ...

    Dec 9, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lost

    Thanks snickers!

    Nov 28, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fanfiction Re: Senses of The Gotham Library

    robin (batman's sidekick) is referred to as boy wonder a lot. i could be wrong, but i believe that is who they are referencing to. :)

    Nov 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is in the spotlight again! Love this poem

    Nov 19, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Best Friend is Gay.

    This is in the spotlight again! Love this poem

    Nov 19, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Long-Expected YWSiversary

    It should've been 13 minutes...heh...see what I did there??? :3

    Nov 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: smol frog

    Okay but this actually made my day. Wonderful job, mate! :)

    Aug 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Smiles That Scream

    Ah, okay. I didnt realize that before. And no problem!

    Aug 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: the little antisocial bug

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Aug 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: the little antisocial bug

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Aug 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: the little antisocial bug

    This is adorable! :3

    Aug 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: She Was

    Thanks, Casanova! I'll keep your suggestions in mind when editing.

    Aug 10, 2017


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus