User avatar

astrogemini

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Morgana

    Hey before I start I just wanna say it's a little difficult to read because of the improper spacing...okay I'm gonna start now. It's okay, everyone does that at least ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Perspective of the Slow Moving

    First of all let me say I like the action and the vocabulary comes off nicely too to create a really...nice effect. I'm using nice not for a lack of ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Masquerade

    I like the flow of your writing. It's a little lacking in imagery, but it's really a great start. I'm curious as to what happened at the masquerade. And with ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Nocturne Royale

    That was quite the impressive story if I do say so myself. I was intriguing and full of mystery. I was easy to get into too. Only a one question, ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Laughter is Softer and I LOATHE this poem

    Laughter is softer Tears come closer Right here at the beginning of the second part you repeated and that bugs me so much, because your poems tend to be strong ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: F*** YOU APATHY

    Me, I thought it was awesome. Have you ever been on that plane? I just feel like it's right, like there's no deeper meaning, it just is. I know it ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sugnoma Lived. Dip.

    I just finished reading the last one, and I have to say this is pretty nice. I like your style. The boy Philip is a very interesting character and the ...

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prose: "Good vs. Evil" (Working Title)

    You commented to one of my posts, so I looked around and found this. It was something that I could dive into without it taking hours. In other words, I ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Sundial

    The beginning of the story is what catches me the most. I would also like to see more. The only thing that I saw that I didn't like was where ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Solarwinds: Life in Linear Virginity (Cheese Holes)

    I have no negative thoughts about the story, only admiration for the author. I really like the way that you described the emotions, it really pulls the reader into the ...

    Jul 14, 2005


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour