User avatar

ashotto

  • Short Story » Satire, General Re: Dead Inside

    Hey! Its Ash for a review.. This was a really good story. They way it was structured and paced made me want to read on and I empathised with the ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Save Myself

    Hey CateRose17, it's ashotto :) I loved this piece. One of my favourite things was the connection to Ed Sheeran's song (I LOVE this song), and the way you incorporated ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Another unsuccessful day

    This was amazingly written. At the beginning the style reminded me of a poem, the way you used such rich language and vivid descriptions was beyond captivating. There were many ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Birth

    Wow. This was an incredibly captivating story. I connected so strongly with the character but moreover I loved the way you wrote it the second person - unique but very ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Missing

    This was a very intense story. The suspense increased as the story built up, and I like the use of '///' in between time periods. Personally, I loved the first ...

    Apr 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Dandelions

    I really enjoyed reading this story. Especially the way you started it out, describing elements of life that you notice and cherish was very well written. I think perhaps the ...

    Apr 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: One Of Many

    I truly enjoyed reading this story. The way you built it up, effectively using imagery that brought a sense of peace was incredible. Closer to the end of the story ...

    Apr 29, 2017


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie