User avatar

ashleymae

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Black Pendragon Chapter 3

    I was drawn to this when I discovered it, because, well, it is apart of the Arthurianna. I liked this chapter, but would ask that you try and expand some ...

    Oct 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life is Good

    I absolutely loved it! It was amazing. That is really all I have to say. I think you are amazing and want more to come from you! I especially loved ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am

    This poem you have written, I am, must have been personal for you, I can tell through your words. My only problem is that you used 'I' in the beginning ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thy World - Cry of the slave

    I liked it but I don't get the point of why you wrote it. Why did you? It did confused me, I must admit. What are your motives for Thy ...

    Nov 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Alice

    I did like it a lot. Though, I must admit, I think it needs some work to make it better. All in all, it was good, just not great, which ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sparsile

    I liked it a lot. You do have a talent. I really didn't see anything that needed to be corrected, so that was good. I liked the words you chose ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Obsession

    I liked it a lot. You are off to an amazing start, but I regretfully must inform you that I found some flaws within it. But, over all, ut was ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: happy never after

    Loved it! It was short and message was recieved totally. I don't get why people believe that stuff happens, when news flash, it DOESN'T SO GET OVER IT! I also ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Insolitus Academy Chapter One

    I have got to say, it is great. But I must sadly admit that I saw some flaws in it as well. You had a few typos and problems with ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Battle For Happiness (Edited)

    Wow, isn’t enough to say what I felt when reading your poem. I loved it, there is no doubt. It also touched me because I personally fight for my happiness ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Double Life Chapter 1: The Past and the Present

    This thing you have going on here is not just good, it is AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! But, If I might add, the only problem was the quotes. You ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: operation: survive summer vacation!!!!

    Remember capitalization! I have seen a few errors in that area, as well as spacing. In one part, you put the same word twice, which is uneeded. When you put ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dragon Series : Book One : Prologue

    I just absolutely loved it! But, I unfortunately must offer you a minor correction; when there is a conversation going on, please make different paragraphs for each person speaking, it ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Salem [Chapter One]

    I have to admit that at some parts I was so confused, but at others, I was not. You do have an excellent story, I should add. In my opinion, ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Ins and Outs of Magic

    Really? Where is it? The actuall story telling I mean. Do you really plan to get anything out of a one sentence thing? Seriously, you really need to post something! ...

    Nov 25, 2010


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain