Random avatar

arianaSarroyo

arianaSarroyo

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Lords, Give Me Courage...

    Hi there. I must say that I did like this experimental poem. It wasn't tok short or too long and was complete with stellar firgurative language. I liked your lines ...

    Sep 1, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Awake Part 1

    Hi! Ariana here with your review. I must say, I was impressed. This is a very eloquently written chapter. You use details like a master all while maintaining to keep ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Flight of the Phoenix

    Wow, you really have a way with words. I've impressed. What a splendid opening. You took imagery to a whole new, superb level. And I really admire that. Some of ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Other Re: The Begging Contention

    Hi there! Ariana here with your review. So before I dive in, I would like to inform you that you do not have to worry about this lovely work being ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Satire Re: The Rain Knocks On My Window

    Hey there. Ariana with your review for today. Well what can I say? The title really lured me into the piece. I had my expectations when I opened this piece, ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: For S & K

    Hi there. Well I have to agree with others in saying that this is really sad. There is a message to it, but it is one that is bleak. However, ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Realistic, Spiritual Re: It's time to say Goodbye

    Hi there! This is a nice start-or maybe this is simply a short story. But anyway, this is a fine piece of literature. It's emotional, it's balanced in terms of ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, Other Re: Butterfly Peas

    This was very...interesting! Not in a negative way, but in a positive way. I wasn't sure what to expect at the title "Butterfly Peas" and I'm curious as to exactly ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poem collage

    These poems are beautiful, romantic, and descriptive. I can truly imagine what you've written here, and that's the beauty of it. Your words create such a soft and gentle love ...

    Aug 30, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My People

    Hey there! I just want to say, this is very cute and quirky. And I sometimes wonder how cats truly see humans, as their "people" or their owners. I have ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Legal Meets Illegal ~ Summary

    Well then! Welcome to YWS. This certainly drew me into the actual story. Although it was merely a description, it was executed in a way so that it appeared interesting ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Pack - Prologue

    Hi. Ariana with your review. So to start off, I had this feeling that theee was something grim about this. Like an evil scientist or tales of some type of ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Art » Realistic, General Re: Sounds And Scars Of War

    Hello 5 there! What a lovely work of literature. I think that for the most part, this accurately illustrated the life of war. My only concern is with the layout. ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I wonder

    Hello there! Ariana again to review one of your works. This work, as with one I've just reviewed is simple, yet insightful. I notice that your poems are like that-simple, ...

    Aug 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memories

    Hi there. To start off, this was a nice, simple read. There was nothing too conplicated-and that was the beauty of it. It was short, sweet and encouraging to read. ...

    Aug 24, 2013


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne