User avatar

anne27

anne27

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Music

    Woah! A very realatable poem. Hi there! Anne here for a review. There are various aspects of poem that I especially liked. I'll go one by one. Music you put ...

    Dec 18, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Cold

    Hey Em! I'm here for a review. The poem you penned here is fascinating and has an outstanding imagery. The use of metaphors in describing feelings according to the season ...

    Jun 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: The Last Step

    Hey shadeflame! Im here for a late review. This was a really fascinating poem and brilliant to be the first. The imagery used is interesting and the metaphors like 'the ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Anxiety

    Hey Vendetta! I'm here for a review. Your poem doesn't need any suggestions. Its beautiful and complete and wonderfully written. I like the way you portray the feeling of fear. ...

    Jun 15, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: When Somebody Dies

    Hey Fortis! I'm here for a review. I liked the emotions of your poem and your writing style . The rhymes of the first three stanzas was fascinating but... the ...

    Jun 14, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Why Do We Hate Ourselves?

    Hey Em16! I'm here for a review. May I just say that your poem is really emotional and realistic. While reading it, one feels as if it is mirroring our ...

    Jun 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Deleted

    Hey Liberty! Anne is here for a review. Your poem is intriguing and , of course, realistic. The manner in which you play with words amazes me. The repetition used ...

    Jun 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: i'm me

    Hey Liberty!Anne here for a review. The emotions you've poured in your short poem, make it deeply relatable. The plead to identify your uniqueness appeals to me. I'd like to ...

    Jun 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: कुछ पलों की आज़ादियां

    Hey Nanda! You have a fine ability to win hearts through poetry. Why, if this isn't the mirror image of our very own hearts' desires. Besides, the fact that it ...

    Jun 7, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: You are Not a Part of Me

    Hey Tenyo! This is a very heart-rending poem. There were a lot of phrases I especially liked. The person in the poem is so forlorn that it causes sympathy in ...

    Jun 4, 2020


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality