User avatar

annabanana

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just Sometimes

    I am sorry you didn't feel my poem. there is no right way to write poetry, that's the beauty in it.

    Mar 31, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Other Re: Turds for the birds!

    I am only interested in posting it as is. I like other people to perceive it how they will....

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Dear Poetry

    also, I wanted my poem to be written out in that structure but the stupid thing wouldn't let me lol.

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Dear Poetry

    I understand, I am currently learning better punctuation and such so i'm on my way there! Also, yes I have used poetry as an outlet for a great portion of ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: If I Have a Daughter

    Great poem!!!! :)

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Dear Poetry

    Wow, thank you so much!!! :) Truly, it means a lot.

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Love Song of Juliet

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What is Love?

    Great poem! I often find myself asking the same questions, what is love? and Who is to determine it? thanks for sharing!

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Whiles of Wind

    Amazing!

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Through the Window

    excellent poem! I can vision what you are describing perfectly.. better yet I can feel the emotion flowing! In my oppinion you shouldn't change a thing ^_^ good job and ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: magnetic poetry

    Great poem, i really liked it, keep up the good writing!!!!

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cruel to be Kind

    Sorry, i can't really help with the ending, but your poem was really good! I very much enjoyed it. -AnnaBanana

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Cloudy Sky

    I like how i can visualize images in my head, very detailed and well writen, And it was well organized in my oppinion. so good job! -Banana

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: caffè sospeso

    Short, i love it, you found this???? I can't find hardly anything wrong with it, but that's jut me. cool poem! -AnnaBanana

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Like Fine Grains of Sand

    Who are you writing about? You must realy like her alot, Cute, i like the writing style you used! AnnaBanana

    Jan 14, 2008


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers