User avatar

amelie

amelie

  • Poetry » General, General Re: peculiar galaxies on the insides of my hollow bones.

    Aww, thank you!

    Aug 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Biological Family Truths

    I like this :) Trust in the Lord, Kitty. Just keep trusting God. ~Waffs

    Aug 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: i am a compulsive candle lighter.

    I am a girl! And thank you, Sir.

    Aug 21, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Edge

    "But the Lord stood with me and gave my strength." Second Timothy Four Seventeen.

    Aug 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: i am a compulsive candle lighter.

    Thank you so much!

    Aug 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: i am a compulsive candle lighter.

    Aww, thank you very much, Audrey!

    Aug 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: i am a compulsive candle lighter.

    Thank you very much!

    Aug 18, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: tampons and stretch marks

    This is something people are afraid to talk about, and I'm so glad that you did. And we shall bleed with confidence!

    Jun 3, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Holidays

    Thank you, Shauna! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

    Dec 13, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: when i grow up

    Great concept, just one tiny error: every "i" needs to be capitalized when it is referring to yourself, aka the word I

    Dec 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Holidays

    Hello! First off, thanks for commenting. It means alot to me. Secondly, I was not expressing current emotions. Happy, sad, those are just two things that I am like throughout ...

    Dec 12, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Holidays

    Thanks for reviewing!

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Only a Prayer Away

    Flawless, meaningful and fulfilling. GREAT IDEA! I could go on and on telling you how amazing this was! Waffle~

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Holidays

    Hey Lizzy! Waffle here. Thank you so much for reviewing, I am very relieved that you enjoyed it :D I read a tiny bit of your story today actually! I ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dada Loves Me

    Thank you!!!

    Dec 7, 2015


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk