User avatar

alliaria

  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Drowning In the Rain

    Hi there! I just wanted to say that you did a wonderful job describing the lightness and wonder that comes with the rain. People often see rain as a heavy, ...

    Jul 19, 2020
  • Other » Romantic, Narrative Re: Sweet Honey Love

    Hi there! You did a great job conveying the buzzing, ecstatic feeling that comes from loving someone, and it's blatantly happy in a way that other love poems aren't. Most ...

    Jul 19, 2020
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: The Memories

    Hi! I'd like to start by saying that this poem is absolutely lovely. The cadence flows well, and the repetition of "I close my eyes" emphasizes the theme of remembering ...

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Memories

    The imagery here is so amazing. "The breeze will whisper your names in my ears, ringing bells of distant memories" is such as nice line. The thought of a memory ...

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hopeless Wishes

    Oh god, where to start with this one?? First off, this is just a really pretty poem in general. The imagery is absolutely lovely and just sort of gently sad. ...

    Jul 18, 2020


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia