-
Re: Cold Shivers
Cold Shivers Prolouge The tramp rubbed his hands together, above the fire. The flames jumped up, and lightly tickled his palms. He stared up at the night sky, his hazel ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: A few short poems
Ello! Um, I know it's been, like, 3 years since the last post, but aren't haiku's supposed to be in the order of 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables ? ...
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: Warriors Fanfic
Nice to see another peice! Prologue The sound of screeching cats filled the air. Rain was only a kit of three moons old, and already her mother comma Feather comma ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Excerpt from The Ransom
Suddenly from behind James comma Khrystal heard a familiar voice saying, “Get off my sister you fucking cunt!” And several things happened in rapid succession; there was a thump, Khrystal ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: I Dare You
I think the adult idea would work very well for this story. It could make it easier to explain the story. :P Here's my line-by-line critique. I'm pretty bored so ...
Jun 30, 2008 -
Re: magic Kisses
Omg! Okay. This story is very...interesting. Okay, who am I kidding? It was very disturbing. I don't see how a barely 14 year old girl would want to have sex. ...
Jun 26, 2008 -
Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 5
Wonderful Piece! I'm so glad to be the first to review! Sunpaw’s eyes flashed in anger, catching every detail. The shadows of the bush across her face, the bush she ...
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 4
Wow! Another great piece. I guess I have nothing else to say considering Kyte said almost all of it. Sorry I didn't review it right when I read it. I ...
May 29, 2008 -
Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 3
Haha. Okay. I guess the punishment makes sense then. Anyways, I can't wait to read chapter 4! PM me when it's ready. I'm shaking with anticipation! Haha. :D Alicat159
May 18, 2008 -
Re: The Love Note
Wonderful! I read it all! You need to write more. But, here are a couple of flaws I noticed... He jerked his thumb at Ark when he said “somebody,” just ...
May 18, 2008 -
Re: Vashoa's Life
Kizzi already pointed out everything I would've. But I have one Question. What inspired you to set the story in South Dakota? I'm from the beautiful state and a lot ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 3
Again, I loved this piece! They glanced at each other and then recited together, “ Beware, when life is tainted, weakness will wane to strength and the embers of blood ...
May 13, 2008 -
Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 2
I can't believe how much this sounds like Erin Hunter's writing! But, even Erin makes mistakes. These are just a couple of tips: Several cats nodded agreement, although some whispered ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 1
I really enjoyed reading this piece. I LOVE Warriors and I had to find a piece on the books. The beginning was AWESOME! The one thing I wanted to point ...
May 12, 2008 -
Re: The Revenge Part 1
I thought it was good. Considering the plot of a mother killing her child, it was described kinda...gently. I remember you telling me that the mother killed herself, but in ...
May 9, 2008
