Random avatar

ahmedBurooj

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time Is Almost Up

    Forget about the darkness And forget about stars If you were really focused You would see the world is really falling apart (The thing about this line that i don't ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Voice

    A still , small voice came to me on a cold winter ' s eve. Whether or not I imagined it, still remains to be seen. With an angel ' ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    I'm tired of the same old days The same old rough and rainy days No, I'm not getting any younger I need a new place for me wonder (This doesn't ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the light and right

    Her broad clear brow in sunlight glow, On burnish hooves her white-horse trod From underneath her scarf flow Flew, maybe? Her coal-black curls on as she rode. A bow-shot her ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Is it possible to be yourself Dress and live like no one else Or must all human beings have shiny hair What about the ones that don't give a care ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: scribbles.

    Scribbles. We are all merely scribbles amongst black and inky towers on a blank canvas. How would there be black and inky towers, on a BLANK canvas? We are fragments ...

    Mar 31, 2011


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind