User avatar

adelaide459

Adelaide Elizabeth

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: To My Mistakes...

    This is a nicely written piece that flows fairly well overall. I think it's got a sort of subtle beauty in the vagueness of the writing. I usually prefer poems ...

    Aug 25, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: these hands of mine

    Hi here for a short review! This poem is well written and I love the imagery. I'm not used to reviewing many works so I don't have much advice to ...

    Aug 25, 2023
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Insecurities (??? Edited )

    thank you for the suggestions, I've just finished editing it a bit. please feel free to let me know if there is anything else that catches your attention.

    Mar 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Insecurities.

    It is omniscient, sorry it isn't the clearest, I'll try to fix that in my next one. As for the It to He, I didn't even realize I'd done that ...

    Mar 7, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Wings

    I love the wording of this piece, it's beautiful. I enjoy how the perspective is that of a young girl, it adds character and more meaning to the poem. The ...

    Mar 5, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Glass Wall

    Hello, you've written a great poem here. I love the emotion in it, it's like I can feel it myself. It flows nicely, but maybe if there were certain words ...

    Feb 17, 2018


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe