Random avatar

adameagle

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Were

    Hey, it's Adam here to review... 1. who said, it's alright. You were the one who broke up our fights. You were the one who kissed me goodnight. You were ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My part

    Review timeeee :D 1. I really like the short line! They add impact and keep the flow going well. I can see you're not going for a rythm and they ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Your lies Kill

    Hey, another quick review. 1. The cars rush below the bridge, almost like your lies rushed around me. This is a fairly weak simile, you need to remove the almost ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Grudges

    Hey, here's a quick review :D 1. All the whole while I fake smile. somehow it feels like it should be 'fake a smile'. 2. I love the way you ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Friends are never what they seem

    Howdy, Adam is here to review a cute little poem :) 1. How 'bout not Ok, please look at changing this! Even if it is only to "how 'bout no" ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Some short poems (Edited)

    Hey roon, I am going to take a quick look at "best friend syndrome". 1. What is it that you’re trying to reach? I think this question could be more ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Acting

    Ok, there could have been alot more to this poem. It does need some extra wow factor or real twist rather than following a classic suicide poem plot. However, the ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgive my Absence

    Great poem! I may just quit writing now :P But... a couple of comments: 1. "It pays no rent to you yet you so" this line is just a bit ...

    Aug 27, 2009


My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract