User avatar

ace1996

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Summer Storm

    I love this style of poetry. It kind of reminds me of a villanelle... OOH and I loved this line: Rain is still falling onto the ground. It caresses the ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A poem I found..

    Haahaha, wow. This is pretty impressive for 1st or 2nd grade...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Tonight

    Thank you all soo much for the reviews! I just wanna clear up a few things first: Navita: We, refers to me and my friend. I know that I didn't ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Escape

    LOVE THIS. :] Keep on writing!

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Simple Memories

    I have to agree. Anyone can relate to this. It's sweet, fragile, and simple :]

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: ...

    Short. Interesting. I'd love to read more. It seems like you're talking a bit more about the tree than the weed. Balance it out.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I need you.

    Sad poem. But thats alright. It seemed like you wrote it pretty hurriedly. It would make a nice poem if you sat down and spent a little more time on ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Addictions (1) -Edited-

    “Yeah, meet someone knew. Not-a-douche,” she stated happily. 'knew' should be 'new'. but other than that: its a good beginning :]

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Anna and Ryan- their story

    This is cuuute :] Some of the sentences need to be reconstructed. and it felt like the story was moving too quickly. but other than that: it was short and ...

    Apr 5, 2010


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda