-
Re: Polluted Romance (First time I ever wrote in second person)
YAY
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Polluted Romance (First time I ever wrote in second person)
hm, its really frustrating me, how can I make it any clearer, I say exactly who they are over a dozen times, make references to their distinct appearances, I really ...
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Polluted Romance (First time I ever wrote in second person)
Honestly I ask of you or anyone else explain it to me, I literally called him a robot repeatedly from the start to finish, call him the sentinel repeatedly, and ...
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Polluted Romance (First time I ever wrote in second person)
The Sentinal is a robot and the red headed girl is a human, however from the perspective of a robot, it is simply a creature, I tried very hard to ...
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Stable as a madman
Also while I rather not explain art, I will mention that the poem personifies, body, mind, and soul using symbolism, technically creating 3 different poems put together.
Nov 15, 2013 -
Re: Stable as a madman
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
Nov 15, 2013 -
Re: Stable as a madman
thank you
Nov 15, 2013 -
Re: Stable as a madman
hm, like the above that I commented to, all I can say is thank you and happy that you enjoyed.
Nov 14, 2013 -
Re: Stable as a madman
: D : D : D : D : D Thank you is all I can think to say. Happy you liked it is another thing.
Nov 14, 2013 -
Re: Stable as a madman
The simi broken nature of this poem is something that I like to call, "qualified reaction" it's intentionally warped for the sake of interpretation, with some of the stanzas later ...
Nov 14, 2013 -
Re: The Feeling of Meh
Poetry is not really about knowing what your doing, its about finding an emotion, and trying to express it so hard that other people start being filled with said emotion. ...
Nov 10, 2013 -
Re: Diamonds In the Mist Intro
Thank you for your suggestions and thoughts, (and the complement for how I describe things :D) Don't worry about ever offending someone who wishes to improve, if they ask for ...
Nov 6, 2013 -
Re: Diamonds In the Mist Intro
If you can see this next time you log on, sorry for the slow reply, was waiting to see what would happen and how many people would react, thank you ...
Nov 6, 2013
