User avatar

Zion

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    Wow, this was harsh. But I accept it gladly. Thanks G. :D I'll get on it as soon as I have the time. You might dont know, but Im macedonian, ...

    May 4, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    Thanks Rei ;)

    May 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    -Sir Jonathan…-she frowned-Something happened near the city square. The city might be in danger. -As much as I enjoy your presence, Andara, I can’t let you in. Orders you know. ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Charlotte and the Ogre

    wow I never thought I would red a fairy tale. I was wrong

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen: Chapter 2

    Oh thanks a bunch Nai. I really apreciate it. I didnt relize how many grammar mistakes I've made XD About the names. I have a HUGE problem with names. I ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: (Deleted).

    Not much of a poetry guy, but I liked it. Mostly I liked it, cuz its easy to picture it in your head. To vizualize and invoke emotions.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Other » General, General Re: Sticks (comic strip)

    DOUBLE LMAO!

    Feb 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    Hey I had the same thought as well. THANX hawk!

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    Thanx Mesh. I will change them :wink:

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    heres the otehr part. its not much though. __________________________________ -I DID! - someone yelled from above him. On the roof of a small house, in front of the noon sun ...

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    :lol: thnx crisy! here's the next part of it. _________________________________________ The campsite where Yunero had his last roasted deer. Eclo didn’t seem to bother too much with the situation. M

    Jan 6, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    WOW Crysi thanks you're the best! :D Acctually I continued writing it, so I plan to post the other part as well. I know my writing skills are not that ...

    Jan 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Planet Dreams I

    Mother Erendil, the haven of the Elven nation, my home... 8) :D

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Kingdom of Shadow

    Thanx mesh! You're great. And yeah, I think it to be a short novel of some sorts. Bu who now it might even turn out as a trilogy? :P :D

    Dec 29, 2004
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Goranol's chosen

    Ok here's the first part of the chapter so it will be less confuzing: ____________________________________________________ 1 e The sun rises slowly from the Dragonpeek mountains. With it, the bustling

    Dec 18, 2004


It is better to take what does not belong to you than to let it lie around neglected.
— Mark Twain