User avatar

Zion

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Empress: The Triad (New Material 7/28/06)

    For the sake of rationality and simplicity my critique for this story shall be summed into a single, seven letter word.. Almighty! Hhahahahhahahahhaahhhahaha! *inhales* ...and again hahahhahahahahahah

    May 4, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Answer Me: This is EXTREMELY important

    I know of him....quite well in fact...what seems to be the problem?

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Technamericana

    Technamericana is an expression I use when it comes to the american clubbing scene. The rave nights are weird dahling, they are chaotic and wild. I wanted to apply the ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Technamericana

    ::hugs:: Thanks Hekate :) I try my est im still a beginner at poems :D Side note: I DO know how to properly pronounce Hekate :wink:

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Artisitc Hedonism (rated for content)

    Thx for the lovely comments everyone. :D

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas-- YWS style!

    *grins* Me is happy. I was mentioned *grins*

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Twelve Days of Christmas-- YWS style!

    WHAT in the name of jarred pickles is Ogling? rolf! Anyway, good stuff... ;)

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gathering of Tales

    tnx for the detailed comment about the colours...its supposed to be, cuz its on the top of the tallest moutain. Also the place is sort of a gateway and all

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Leaf Forgotten -a fragment-

    hm....interesting...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gathering of Tales

    (modified version) The large wooden door creaked as it slowly opened. The white candles from the hall illuminated the small room and the silluethe of a large man in robes ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gathering of Tales

    (modified version) The large wooden door creaked as it slowly opened. The white candles from the hall illuminated the small room and the silluethe of a large man in robes ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost?

    hm....nice nice...really good :D

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Magnifying my soul

    thx a bunch Matt. Im still a noob at poetry. lol :P :D

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Indigo Children (I, II, III)

    CL i take it you consider thineself indigo as well? The poems were amazing i love them. Are these like, three classes/types of indigos?

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I

    Interesting....very interesting work of art. I love this. It dives in...the philosophy (?) of the oldest buisness in the world. WOnderful perception.

    Nov 7, 2005


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg