User avatar

ZaryaParadis

  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: My Little Invalid

    Hey Neva. The title caught my attention really well, and might I just say. Very well done. As horrific as this is, it is well written. With the first point ...

    Dec 10, 2012
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: To My Future Daughter

    Wow, this is utterly amazing. I think you're going to be a great father, is it okay if I steal this for my boyfriend to read to our baby? I ...

    Oct 11, 2012
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Open Wound

    Wow.... This is really deep. I've seen works like this in the past, but this is truly art. I've watched movies, read short stories, but I don't believe I have ...

    Sep 21, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Humor Re: Bye forever

    Well, I have to say this poem took an interesting turn for me. At the beginning, I thought it was going to be a deep, meaningful poem. The ending surprised ...

    Sep 20, 2012
  • Other » Horror, Supernatural Re: Voices: Welcome to the Games

    Might I just say... creepy. You say she's sixteen? That seems... morbid. Very morbid. I understand there are the "Voices", but honestly. Perhaps her age could be a little older? ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Lyrics » Science, Lyrical Re: River Delta

    I'm not sure if I understand the meaning of this or not. The flow of this is a bit choppy, I think. None of the words quite go together. It ...

    Sep 18, 2012


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt