User avatar

Yrael

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: On The River Styx

    Isn't the River Styx something from Mythology? Like where you go after you die?

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Guardians of Death-Prologue

    If you're going to do that you're better off not having a prologue. You're story would be many times better if you left the reader not knowing the origin of ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bereft

    The full caps really demolish any rhythm that you could possibly have. Without it, I think it would be much better. I'd give it a shot.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What I Believe as a Writer

    Very true, though I'm not too obsessed with my pages being blank.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: "W/C 9/19 Winner" - A Typical British Day

    Hahahaha! That was great! Spectacular job with the British voice, it was really entertaining.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Abhorsen Trilogy

    The first book was good, it's the second two that really make it what it is. As for the world, it is a place where there exist the realms of ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan)

    I have not read them, but I do hear that it starts out spectacular, but then after about the middle of the series the author just draws it out as ...

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: World Building

    Alright, I guess I did not really view it as a tip, but I see what you mean.

    Sep 26, 2005


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love