User avatar

XxBrokenVainxX

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Rant About How Stephenie Meyer Annoys Me

    This is really funny. ^^ But I wouldn't consider it poetic... There are enough comments and they all hit the nail on how you can make this more poetic...But from ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Crying On Paper

    Hiya ^^ I don't think this is pointless. All poetry (All writing in general) has to have a point. Even if it's hard to spot, beaneth all words there is ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: short poem

    I don't like the first line...I'm gathering it has the same meaning as bitting ones nails or pulling out your hair, ccorrect? It seems to lead up to feeling insecure. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'll Fly Away

    Hiya. ^^ Alright I can see the point of the poem very clearly but it's almost like you forced it out. I think it's a bit blane. You have a ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Honestly Ugly

    I love the meaning behind this. It's wonderful that you ccan except you as you. I like the imagery, your diction seems a little blane but that can't be helped. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letters to the earth

    You went a little overboard with your descriptions dear. Over doing the imagery confuses the eye. When you are trying to paint as a masterpiece, be sure not to put ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Monster

    ^^ Very nice ryme...It's enjoyable and flows well. As for periods, commas , ect. It's a basic, but it doesn't really take from the read. A few of your descriptions ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One Night

    Hi ^^ First off, I think this is a very nice poem and it has a good backbone. But there are a few things that are picking at me. The ...

    Dec 31, 2008


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl