User avatar

WrittenInStone

  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Bullets

    My, my, my Butterfly it seems you've outdone yourself on this here short story. :) It was brilliantly written, however you do jump from tenses - past tense to present ...

    Mar 17, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Children

    I liked the simplicity of this poem and the structure was well done. I have seen this happen before, personally I think that even if ignorance and naitivity are still ...

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The boy you have to watch

    Alright, this has potential but I do believe it needs to be fixed. "The boy you have to watch Who never shows his heart, Listens to beets, -- try ; ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: thomas sabo

    That's because it IS half of a conversation, the apparent other half was seemingly deleted -- or it vanished.

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Jumped

    As with the first reader and critique-er I will have to agree that the cliched romance theme does get a tad bit over-cooked. Though I like how you displayed the ...

    Jun 25, 2011


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle