-
Re: Charlie The Cheat
Lol, this was really good. I imagined, for some straaange reason, two little turtles. One had a mohawk, and the other had blonde pig tails. I imagined the turtle cheating ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Where Are You?
A little thing about the repetition. I know you didn't do it that well, but it is a pretty easy fix. First, take out the repetition in line 3. It ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Cupcake
NoOoZzz!.|! Itz nawt seriuss. Anyways, i liked this poem. It added a touch of comedy to my day. I thought this, for some strange reason, was going to be about ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: An Ode To Mathematics
Being somebody who really is andvanced in math, and really hates the subject, I was... touched in a way, I guess. I always say to myself, in the midst of ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: smae thing again sorry
Bleeding hearts that were once full of promise Now lay like scattered ash on the floor In a world that used to be pure bliss Now gently fly away to ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: churning desire
I didn't quite get this. Sure a cool format of a poem is always suprising and inovating, but they are not always good. This is one of the times format ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: Despair.
I laugh and I cry I love and I hate I want and I give I am like you Unlike the others, I like this line. If you read it ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: The real you
Since the others already took care of the crits I would make, Ill just give some opinions. The rythm is a little weird in this poem. Its a little hard ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: The Art of BSing
Yes, this is an extravagent piece. I completly agreed with this wonderful idea. I have used this therum before, which is how a magnaged to pull of the unfeasible acheivment ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: Dear Mr. President
Being a supporter of not supporting Barrack Obama, I completley agree with you. Even though I won't get too far into it, because politics shouldn't be discussed in a reply, ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: Book Trailer
Okay, lets break it down: Music: I like it. It kind of gives an anxious feel to the video, which is obviously what you want. Titles: Great. I was intruiged ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: all about me
Oh boy. Im not sure if this is a fail or what, but it is actually kind of funny. First off, you didn't even capatalize. I mean, this is a ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: The Serendipity Theory
This is a strange theory. I kind of agree with it, but I don't know why. I don't believe in it, because it defies all logic. I mean, there has ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: Deep Magic Chapter 1: Part 1
Stella sat on the hard wooden chair at the book of the empty library in Salhitz Castle. She was reading one of the many books that her teacher had assigned ...
Mar 12, 2011 -
Re: I Love You
Oh lord. Oh lord. This is going to be torn apart by my crit. Red is comments/crits. Blue is possible changes I traveled so far to hear you voice I ...
Mar 12, 2011
