User avatar

WriteWriter

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Imagine

    I really like this poem. I could see the image of this happening. I like your choice of words and the title(it drew me in). Keep it up!(:

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blue Oceans (1 of 2)

    All I have to say is that this is amazing.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mother

    Very descriptive, I love it!

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blood

    Amazing, I really enjoyed reading it an being able to almost see it as it was happening.

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Massiveness of How Sad It Is to Want Someone (1)

    Amazing. It was like I was there, watching the scene envelope in front of me. Keep writing!!

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Yearning

    I really liked this poem, I have written poems myself, but this is an amazing poem. You should write more poems!(:

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heart of Moon

    I liked your choice of words, the way I could almost feel the words float off the page.

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rainy Recollections

    This is a very good short story, personally, I could read it a few more times. I really liked the way that you explained how their emotions were. Nicely done!(:

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Awakened

    Wow. I think it's very well spoken. Used the wrong format for it though. There should be commas.

    Aug 2, 2011


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett