User avatar

WriteWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Held Captive (Queen of the Robots Chapter 1)

    wow. More more more! I want to read more! I was drawn in by your title and almost went insane when it ended the way it did. I am anxious ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: For the Sake of Tomorrow

    This is amazing. I'd love to read more of it. Please post the rest, I didn't find any errors or anything in it and I really enjoyed it. The title ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Phobia

    Wow. That's pretty much all I really have to say. It was amazing and I love, just LOVE the details. It kept me reading and I really anjoyed it. A ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You Are

    Aw, I really like this poem, I really do. I couldn't find any errors or anything in it so it's very well done. Your title caught my eye so I ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: the Shotgun Willies

    Wow, yet another great story by you! I am definetly enjoying your stories, they keep me busy! This one was kind of freaky but really good at the same time. ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Resurrecting Phoenix

    Everything is all good as far as spelling and punctuation and all that. I just have one tiny question....WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? It's an amazing story but I have to know ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Of Playgrounds and Playthings

    AW....I didn't want it to end. No goodbye kiss? It's such a sweet short story, I read it over and over, so many times I lost count, I can't believe ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Eyes.

    Wow. This was really good. A lesbian love story, it's perfect, just perfect. Not many people are willing to write about lesbians or gays, but you did. I really liked ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: How Not to Feel

    I really liked this a lot. Even though it is humorous I still found truth within the words. I have felt all the emotions mentioned in this and I think ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Fool For Love

    Wow. That's really all I have to say. Ignore the reviews above for just a moment. I really liked this, it says a lot in few lines. I could feel ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magicka

    She never fits in either, because she hides this secret no one knows see, There is something special about Sarah. There should not be capitalized. It is Sarah's first day ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: When the World Throws Sh*t at You

    I related to this on so many levels, it's nice for someone to finally have the guts to say it loud and say it proud(I think). You said it as ...

    Aug 5, 2011


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson