User avatar

WriteWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden - Chapter One

    This was really good, you know, I'm curious as to who this mysterious Nathaniel kid is and I cannot wait to read more. It's keeping me wondering about how Lily's ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: One with Serenity

    This is so beautiful it's unbelievible. I couldn't stop reading from the first line of the first stanza to the last line of the last stanza. It captures the true ...

    Sep 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: For You

    This was short. No worries, I find that the shorter the poem the more powerful they usually are and I think yours is one of the most powerful ones I've ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: What Have You Done, Helen of Troy?

    Really well donecepts were beautiful and very well said. I could see everything as I was reading it and everything made crystal clear and precise sense. Please, don't change a ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Glass Stairs

    Your glass stairs my crack and crumble, I believe you meant may instead of my. Overall, besides that tiny mistake, I found this poem very well-done and amazing. I really ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Fate I Never Chose

    The Fate I Never Chose. Wow. I really like the title it says something without even meaning to. I didn't see any grammatical mistakes I'd just like to say that ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Secrets Drowned in Blood: Prolouge

    What happens next? That is my only question, I am anxious to read it. Cannot wait for you to bring out chapter one. I'll try to be the first one ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Only See You In Home Films

    I really enjoyed this but for some reason I just couldn't see myself in it. Now this isn't something to be worried about, no. This is something to be grateful ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Eye of the Storm

    Very well done though it did have one tiny flaw. It could be a bit shorter, now usually I'd say ROCK ON! This poem is great because I love long ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: To the Horizon and Back

    Interesting. That is all I really can say to this one. It must have been a very interesting dream. Though on the downside, I found it was very confusing at ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Liar

    First one to review!!! Alright, I guess that means I have to be the one to give you constructive crictism. Honestly, I didn't see anything wrong with this poem at ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Longing to Be Free (Queen of the Robots Chapter 2)

    Another great chapter, though I really wish it would've been longer because I'm still so anxious as to what happens next. Lol. If you get some time in, I'd really ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dear Kitty

    [ b]Wow. I like your reference to Anne Frank in this poem. It really helped me understand the stanza a little bit more. I didn't see anything wrong as far ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re:

    Amazing, yet again. You really have talent, everything you write just has this sense about it. I can feel as the characters are feeling and visualize it as well. I ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: 317 (4)

    so interesting. I read the first couple of chapters but it was this one that really intruiges me. I wasn't excpecting it to get better and better with each chapter ...

    Aug 25, 2011


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.