User avatar

WriteWriter

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Raining Roses

    Awwww. I love this song, it would fit me and the guy I liked for 4 years but I stopped liking him in my 8th grade year. I really like ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Logophile Mutilated & Keen

    Logophile Mutilated Interesting and yet it was short, powerfully short. I enjoyed it very much and it described everything with great beauty and detail. I enjoyed reading it. Keen This ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Staring into the Beautiful

    I read it so I must be an awesome person! Lol, joking. It was a very beautiful poem and I like the poems with a name that isn't in the ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter 1 -- Beginnings

    PLease keep writing more onto this book because I love it! There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that you can change, because it's perfect the way it is. I enjoyed reading ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'll Lie

    Wow. I really did find myself speechless after reading this. Why? It's sooo so so so good. Nothing was wrong and thw words flowed effortlessly off the page. Even I ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rhythm

    The title stood out to me and so did the poem itself. Rhythm was shown in the poem so it really fits the title. I was drawn in by your ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Forever 18

    This is a very interesting thing. It sounds like a vampire story and I really hope that you'll make it longer because if you let it, this could become a ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hunted ch. 19

    When I read this chapter, I forgot how the other chapter was so I reread Chapter 18 and then read this one. This was another great chapter and I'm finding ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden- Chapter Four

    Yeah um, I just reviewed chapter five before reading chapter four. Haha. My mistake. But, I went back to chapter five after reading chapter four. You really are a great ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hidden- Chapter Five

    Hey. So I guess I'm your reviewer for the day...I really didn't see any errors or anything wrong in this chapter, and I'll be honest, I didn't read the first ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My West Wing

    This is a very beautiful poem as you've already been told. I did, like your first reviewer notice some mistakes that could be fixed but I'm sure she's filled you ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Girl

    This was an amazing, amazing, amazing, so many amazings poem! I loved it so much and the only thing I'd change is the capitalization of the words, it's kind of ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: in the face of filial piety

    I really lked this poem, however, it should be capitalized in almost every stanza and you didn't use your punctuation very well, I overall liked the layout but I just ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blue Mist

    So, I got in trouble for copying and pasting my reviews a while back and so I've learned heavily not to do that. So for the note: this isn't copied ...

    Sep 18, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Take A Chance- 19

    So I saw you still didn't have a review for this one and I'll tell you this it's a great book so far. I've read every single chapter and I ...

    Sep 7, 2011


In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter