-
Re: Kiss me when I'm sober
This is a great poem. There is one line that doesn't sound right. "Fueled on by alcohol". There isn't enough syllables to it. It has great imagery. Overall it's great. ...
Dec 14, 2010 -
Re: About love
Hey! I really like this poem. it has a really nice flow to it. I like the sensory to it. Great job.
Dec 13, 2010 -
Re: First time writing poetry
I like this. I think my favorite part of the last line. It's kind of messy but I think that gives in character. I was wondering if this was your ...
Dec 12, 2010 -
Re: These Words Don't Fit
Loved it! This has great imagery, and I really, really like the last line. But what I really want to say is it's soooo cute!!! I loved it! :D
Dec 12, 2010 -
Re: The Job of the Writer
I love it! Everything here is really true. I read the spoiler and I like the first one better. Anyways really great job with the poem. :)
Dec 7, 2010 -
Re: Moonboy
This was very different, but very good. I like the flow. I also like the anomalous rhymes. Nice:)
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Joanna
This is amazing. I like the poem/story mix. You put really great description into your main character. I also really liked the last line. That was awesome. I loved it, ...
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: Opposites Attract
Hey. I liked the flow of it. It went smoothly. I liked it a lot. It could have been a little more elaborate and more detail. But overall I liked ...
Nov 23, 2010 -
Re: The Photosynthesis Song (Telephone parody)
I absolutely loved it! It was so funny and you should make more!!!!! :)
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One
Nice! Really creative. Not all understandable but awesome and clever all the same. :)
Nov 17, 2010 -
Re: Betrayal
I like it. It's dark and evil, something we all have in us. I like how you make her sound like a creeper.
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: To Die Young
Oh my god. This is so sad. If this actually happened to someone you know, I'm so sorry. To you and them. But I really liked the poem, beside the ...
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: Little Bitty Moments
I love this. It's original, and a cool love poem. I like the format of it. It's really cool :)
Nov 15, 2010 -
Re: Beat
I thought it was nice. Well, not really considering self-destruction and depression came up once or twice. But in the sense of how well the writing is, I'd say I ...
Nov 13, 2010 -
Re: Remember Me
I really like this. It shows your emotion for the subject, and how you are remembering loved ones. Very good. :)
Nov 11, 2010
