User avatar

WildLEYJustice

WildLEYJustice

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Historical Fiction Re: The Throne I Chose

    Nice job. Your vocabulary is outstanding and the scenery is just really cool. There’s one part though I’m sure is not that of a big deal but like in 5th ...

    Jun 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Curious Female

    YOU GO QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang, this was really relatable for me at least. I’d consider myself a curious female. Lol. Anyways, I really loved what you did here. This poem was ...

    Jun 1, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: My First Solo

    Hey...WildLEYJustice here for a review. Warning: I am a new member so Dont expect a lot critiques from me. I’ll do what I can, though! I’d like to say that ...

    Jun 1, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: i n c a s e w e d o n t e x i s t

    Hi. You’re like my second work to ever bear with me if this review sucks! Okay, first of all...this was so creative. I got hooked in like the first sentence ...

    May 30, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Intoxicated by you

    Hey. A little new at this so I hope that you won’t mind my poor review. Anyway, feel glad that you’re like my first work to ever review. So what ...

    May 30, 2019


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)