User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Saved

    I like this, reida. I notice your poems are always uplifting and inspiring, and this is prolly my favorite one. I love the theme of forgiveness-it's something we all need. ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Guttersnipe, Chapters 1-3 [new and improved]

    Excellent work, Cal! I don't have time for a full crit right now, but I do have a few points I'd like to bring up. I'll post soon! But for ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gabriel's Summer

    That was awesome! It was one of those that made me feel all warm and fuzzy like I wanted to hug a teddy bear. *hugs bear* Good job!

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Spoon

    Wow, that was weird. :shock: But I liked it all the same! It was a kind of eccentrically sweet ending. I've never read anything like it before!

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    Awesome job! This is a really unique story, and I love the ending. Robert's such a sweet guy, and I'm so glad that they were able to finish the painting. ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss The Damsel Chapter 6

    Ooo-rejection! More, I say, more!

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Cocked, Locked, n' Ready to Rock

    Ahh...thanks Dusky! Poor Ari...*sniffles*

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gone with the Wind

    Thanks Brad. Much appreciated crit, as always, and I'll do my best to clear the "junk" out of the way, as your rightly put it. Lexy-always a pleasure to hear ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gone with the Wind

    Thanks Crys and wm-I'll try my best! I know I need to tie it together somehow...it's just the that thing I need to actually do it! That one word or ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pretty Little Nothing (13+)

    Great job! Powerful, yet morbidly fascinating at the same time. You have a great way with words...I wouldn't say it's necessary to use the language (like the f word and ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Gone with the Wind

    Thanks Jack. :D I wrote this when I was sitting outside in a park, and my main purpose was to describe fall. I don't know where the whole "gone with ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Betrayal

    Aww Jack you made me feel so special. :D Yeah, the line breaks was what I was having trouble with. I couldn't figure out the best places for them...any suggestions? ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Umm...can I repeat everyone else? Short and sweet and cute and simple. I like! Wiggy ;)

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Autumn Swing

    Good job Amy! :D Write more nonfiction!

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hangman

    I want to hear more! lol Good story, work on spacing and grammar, but post the last part of the story! What a cliffhanger! lol

    Nov 9, 2006


[as a roleplayer is feeling sad about torturing her characters] GrandWild: "You're a writer, dear. Embrace it."
— GrandWild