User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Change

    All right-I tweaked a few things, added, deleted, changed. What do you think?

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Time

    I wrote this while I was in adoration, and I just heard the line "Your time is not my time, but my time is Yours." The poem escalated from there. ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Butterflies

    Thanks Rieda and Dreamy! Glad you both liked it! Originally, this poem was actually going to be about emotions, and the first thing I thought of when I thought of ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Golden Smoke

    Whose voice is it?

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Monkey vs. Dragon: Terminator Four?

    I love Pat Buchanan!!!!!!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Hidden Usergroup

    I love it! Keep it up, Grif. It's hilarious! Poor smaur. :P

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Layden Lady

    Ooo...gruesome! I shivered when he dropped the baby into the river. Please say she survived?

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter 10

    Awesome suspense! I can't wait to see what Jane does...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: John Manley Chapter 5

    I love the story still-I reread all the other parts to catch up! Keep writing!

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake

    Post more! Sounds like a preppy/bratty teenager-we all need those funny stories once in awhile!

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter 9

    I'm lovin' it! Keep writing, CL!

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Enough to Live

    I really liked this story. I'm not normally the emo/romance type, but Ellie definitely created pity for me! I still feel sorry for her! Good job!

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: A Pokemon Fanfiction!? No way!

    More, more, more! *chants*

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Happy Anniversary

    Ooo, disturbing! I wouldn't have ever of thought of Red that way...the only other alternate version I think of is Hoodwinked! XD

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: A Pokemon Fanfiction!? No way!

    I used to be obsessed with Pokemon. Literally. This story was hilarious! And yes, you truly did portray Ash and Misty and Tracey as for who they really are. Loved ...

    Feb 7, 2007


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus