User avatar

Wiggy

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: An Ode to Squirrels

    Nice Mister Waffles...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: An Ode to Squirrels

    Awesome job Snoink! I literally laughed out loud! lol ;)

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Hmm, I'm not sure how to explain this really well, but I think it just had to do with that the dialogue seemed so prope. You have everyone telling you ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Umbrella (contest entry)

    Awesome jig. This is definitely is consideration for the contest. :D

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Guttersnipe (updated: 10/19)

    Awesome, CL! I'll post an in depth crit tomorrow as I have to go to bed.

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Btw-I love the letter that is handwritten. That is so cool!

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Something Funny...

    That was most definitely fun to read! lol But that is about the most random poem I've ever read! *hands Liz the most random poem award*

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Matter of Endearments

    A beaut Fand! I loved the flowing language. It was kind of long-winded in a way, but you did a very nice job on it. Sorry I can't give a ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Romance, Bubble Bath

    Um, very...interesting. It doesn't make any sense, though. Please clarify?

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fly away with me

    For some reason, I really really liked this. As yoha said, it is cliched, but it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I would spruce it up with ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: underscoring last night

    EDIT: I understand about the snowglobe thing now. You dropped the snowglobe and that's where all the water came from. DUR!!!!! XD

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Substitution

    Wow! That was enticing to read. A little confusing with the changing viewpoints, but I enjoyed it!

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Silent Kisses. (13+)

    I've never really liked vampires...but you have a writing style that is captivating, even if you do repeat yourself sometimes. :D

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: the softest sigh

    Very nice job Chanson. I love the exquisite language you use and the minute details that make your works come alive. Keep writing!

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled - Just a little practice

    Dusky-so be-a-utiful! You are seriously the best romantic writer I know. GOOOOO Dusky!!!! :D

    Aug 3, 2006


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe