User avatar

Wiggy

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Mockingbirds Four: Character Sketch #1

    Cute! I really liked it! So what is Exile about? Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Lovely

    That was beautiful. The dialogue at parts seemed a little stilted, but I really liked it. Your language flowed really well and you have excellent descriptions. Keep writing!

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: God talked to me today

    Loved it to the very last line. Suicide is never the answer. Never. If you ever need to talk, please pm me! Wiggy ;)

    Sep 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    *sighs* No more chance for haikus...

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wordmaker

    Some parts were cliched, but nice idea. Good job!

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    It's slow in coming...*sigh* The ever constant school calls...but I'll most defininitely post it when I get the chance! (Plus, then DD can't send me any more haikus! :D)

    Sep 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Endings (for Snoink!)

    Love it bob!

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    What if I told you I was immortal!?! *sniggers*

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Inscription of Love: UPDATED 8/18/06

    *runs and hides under bed* You just never give up! :D

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Journey of a Writer

    Sorry! :oops: It's set near the coast of Denmark. To tell you the truth, I forgot the town because it's been since 6th grade that I wrote it! lol But ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Journey of a Writer

    Thanks Myth! No, actually this is just an essay that I wrote about my journey as a writer (hence the title) when I was in 8th grade.

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Ninja vs. the Llama

    Weird...but I like simply because of the llama. Llamas rock!

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Journey of a Writer

    DD-They didn't list their rights on the website. I'll have to find out from them, I guess. Snoink-I don't know if they even do pay! lol I know it's a ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Journey of a Writer

    Thansk DD...I'm like 99% sure that they're FNAR. I'll have to check though. :D

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Journey of a Writer

    I'm not sure...I think it's FNAR. Not positive. I'll have to check up on that! :D

    Sep 5, 2006


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners