User avatar

Wiggy

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: (1)

    Loved it, Sami-chan! Don't have time to crit all of it, but my favorite voice was definitely Karim's. He's so likeable! That cute foreign accent and all! As the Ringleader ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hospital Nativity

    Hey guys, I know this is a double post, but jsut wanted to let you know it's been updated. :D Hope to get some more crits! *wink wink*

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hospital Nativity

    Razo, you are a dear. :D *huggles* Thanks so much! I'll work on everything, 'specially that "Peggy says, Peggy does" thing. :P Happy New Year, and you would make me ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: My first story: Teri's Necklace

    I really liked this! I'll come back for a proper crit later, as I have to go to bed. :D Good job!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Azaleas for Susie

    That was beautiful Ari. God, you're good.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Titanic Romance

    I really liked your last line--nice imagery. Before I critique this, you really need to break this up into proper stanzas so others can understand it. It looks more like ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Crystal Tree

    Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. :D Will improve soon!

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fairy Tale

    *stares at screen* *mouth drops open* I WROTE that?!? Bleh, bleh, bleh!!!!! Man, I must have been half delusional or something when I posted that...*mutters* Sorry guys for that, er, ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fairy Tale

    Matt: Yayness! I got a crit from you! *parties* Ahem...:oops: Thank for the advice--I changed the things you suggested, and you're right, it does flow better. Meep: What great advice!!! ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Mein Herz Brennt: A Chair of Darkness EP

    I'm excited about this, too, and as Clau said, it's not even mine! Kelle is so loverly and nice...:D

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Here Be Dragons: A Mix for Lecraesa [Songs Fixed]

    Goodness, you're lucky! How cool is that?!? Where can I see Dreamy's?

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Delusion

    Creepy...though, I sort of guessed it. Make it happy!!!!! lol It's my inner romantic coming out-poor couple... Nice job! Perhaps you could expand, yes?

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Night To Remember

    Loved the swing connotations in there. I myself am a faithful swing dancer, and I loved your style, especially that bit about the pretzel. Cute, sweet, charming. Nice little freewrite, ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Daddy's Baby Ruth

    Thanks guys! The narrator is a little girl; basically, she's growing up in a neighborhood where all the kids play baseball, but she loves pink and doing girly stuff with ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry Potter and the Alternate Ending

    No, no, no! *shakes head emphatically* I LOVED the ending to Deathly Hallows!!!!! Sorry, just my biased self. ;)

    Jul 25, 2007


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken