User avatar

Wiggy

  • Short Story » General, General Re: One of Those Dark Nights (Pretty short, comments welcome!)

    Golly geez, Matt-write more like this!!!!! I loved it from the first line, and the last line was absolutely bewitching! Awesomeness, girlie, awesomeness! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I don't know. LOTR storyline, hands down. Prolly LOTR. HP is all that jazz about witchery and wizardry-I think that LOTR is deeper, even if the books aren't as lively. ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Butterfly

    DD!!!!!! OMG, that was gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. I loved the imagery, and I have a soft spot for pieces that are about innocence and child-like stuff, because, well, that's kinda ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter Two

    Yiyiyi, Cal stole what I would have said!!!!! I do remember reading this a few days ago-and it totally reminded me of Pride and Prejudice. Isn't is funny how our ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Every Last

    First of all, in the first couple of stanzas, I was thrown off by the first lines in each one. They were waaaaaay too long, and need to be separated ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Thousand Mirrors

    The line that Jig quoted also didn't make sense to me. Other than that, I really liked the poem. I could feel the emotion in it, and the last line ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life is a picture

    I liked it a lot! I would just change one thing in the second stanza: nothing there but pastel colours I'd put the "but" on the second line. I just ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: THE COUNCIL IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!

    Easy to navigate, interesting, and pure awesome!!!! A++++++++! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Is It Real?

    Great job! Just a few punctuation things I'd change: Just breeding there, Dash after this will make it more powerful. A constantly painful passion, It isn't all you'd assume or ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    I liked it! The only part was at the end, when Karenna (says) Touche. I think it'd be better if you mentioned somehow she thought "Touche." It's just kind of ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Ugh Moment

    I liked it Liz!!!!! I really hope that your cough gets better...but cough drops are nasty!!!! And about no one reading poems-I do!!!!! I love your poems!!!!! Wiggy ;)

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: La Méduse

    Also, one line break is a/iconic. I think it would properly be an/iconic. That's the only thing I noticed! Other than that, absolutely brilliant. You have such talent with weaving ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Word Too Far

    OMG I love this story!!!!!! You're so talented at everything Jacko!!!!! Geez, from dramatic poetry to fanfic you've got it all! *applauds* Wiggy ;) P.S. Can't wait for more! :D

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Lion of Athens (Character Sketch)

    Loved it Jacko! I felt the excitement and tension throughout the whole narrative...brilliant job! :D Wiggy ;)

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Panic! At The Disco

    I agree with Snoink. The paper seemed to wander a bit and I think you need to center in on one point. Find an odd angle that would be enticing, ...

    Sep 29, 2006


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus