User avatar

Wesley

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lost Innocence

    ???? Wow very descriptive and emotional very good poem I would say not something I enjoyed reading it was very descriptive and emotional and dark. Which I think your intentions ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Stay away from me

    I am very confused? It starts out like a rape scene and then ends up being a silly scarcrow helium balloon????? I really don't know what you mean. :smt108

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter Warmer

    Weird I have mixed feelings I will review later.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All Alone

    This poem gives a reader mixed feelings. It had a good flow for the Alone in the darkness, Without a light in sight, Melancholy threatened to swallow me whole. I ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A mother's dream

    Oh wait it is Haiku I didn't read the subline oh lol! It is still awesome I am not very good at Haiku. Awesome job! :)

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A mother's dream

    It sounds like Haiku!:) lol But it is sweet reminds one of a mother watching her baby sleep and thinking of how memories like this will soon be forgotten. All ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Secret Life

    I don't feel a rythm it sounded like just a lot of primiscuos adultery mixed poeticly. As far as content it was okay but I don't like the topic.

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Person Driven Life

    Thanks guys poetry is not really my thing so thanks for the help. ;)

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dragon Fire

    This could be catogorized as fantasy.

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: An excerpt from Chapter 2 of The Lost King

    Draft two The wind shrieked through the trees whipping them mercilessly. The dark sky split open with streaks of lightning and pouring rain. The thunder roared at the moonless night. ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: An excerpt from Chapter 2 of The Lost King

    i wrote this a couple of years ago so it's a little rusty!:biggrin: hope you like it

    Jan 14, 2007


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight