User avatar

WereAllGrownUpNow

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: norina's poem (i still miss you)

    Love the image of the wind being the messenger of bad news it's quite original¬ Only thing I would say is maybe to think a little about the structure - ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Invoke

    I would just like to say that I love the images " If we can ignite the brilliance in today" and "Let us hitch a dream to the stars" fantastic!! ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When There's No Black or White

    I love the colourful nature of the poem its very uplifiting, so well done! My only pick would be perhaps some of your images could do with a little extra ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dawn

    Interesting, I like it! It almost has like a biblical twist there at the end,doesn't it, with the image of footrprints in sand? I'd almost compare it to wordworth's Lyrical ...

    Nov 2, 2009


There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare