User avatar

Way2Dawn

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suspected Criminal

    A bit dark though it seems quite suitable should the reader permit. You did a great job telling this story through your poetry though the imagery is not top of ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It claws beneath my eyes

    Well written and well developed! Besides a few minor mistakes this poem is great over all. Not quite sure what you are trying to get through it still had me ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dreams

    Another fine job June. Great topic to write a poem on and twist and turn it the way you did in this. Though its still not all that clear to ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Writing on my walls

    Great work! Using bold lettering to present your questions and answer them in normal text is quite innovative and original. I tip my hat to the way you present your ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A frightful winter morn.

    Another great piece seemingly from what you have written that I have read you always included death in your poetry. Nice way of having your work brought to attention I ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Elegy for a nobody.

    Great piece you have written! Though I only remotely get what message you have share it still can be praised for being well written and presented! Again I say great ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breath me in

    Not too sure what message you are getting through with this, but I do feel the emotion in this piece. "Then bleed you out" I wonder if you mean literary ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Shift

    Though I'm not quite sure what you are trying to get through with this poem its great in its way. I imagery in this is wonderful and you did a ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Of Sheep

    Great work on this I feel a bit of symbolize in this piece and think that it is more about the Lord protecting us from the wolfs rather physical or ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mary Ann

    Nice work of describe a friend with a wounded heart yet faces the facts and moves on (more or less). I wonder this runs parallel with your life if you ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Baby

    Great work I not quite share what you are trying to get through with is piece but it sounded good nevertheless. Is it a girl with a broken heart or ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You Were There

    Good poem you stress the point of losing a loved one close friend or someone much great. You hit all the right beats on this piece to make it great ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Conversation

    Interesting enough for me to read it twice however I'm not to sure what message you are trying to share in this, or what exactly the poem is about. Yet ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In the memory of Deryn jones

    Interesting poem at the very lest. A bit dark in its own light however. Should this run parallel to your life I raise my glass to ya! Though its not ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Smile?

    Nice poem emotional and true. I know of those who smile simply because they have to. Simply to keep certain people happy or at the very lest content. Yet one ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter