User avatar

WRITINGNEON

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tristesse

    This is epic! you choose your words wisely which makes this good

    Aug 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Visions on Soft Grass

    Exceptional work! You have a style that not everyone has a special style. You have talent i love this poem. you should start a poetry club and share you poetry ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Spirit of Community

    I like this because it tells a story and has a very vivid point! I liked the pictures defenitly a good touch. You have talent in poetry. Never give up ...

    Aug 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Journeying Through my Mind

    Epic!

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Migration

    That was amazing! i liked it very mutch, It's only fault is rhym. But not all poetry has to rhyme so thats not mutch of a default. it goes together ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    That was exceptional work! I really like the last paragraph. It rymes in a lovely manor! I realize I should tell you things I didnt like about it. But to ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Capturer of Hearts

    this rocks!!!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: This is no longer a book!

    i love this!!! you get the ponit i reall like this

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Free

    love it!!!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 18

    omg inspiring and awesome! i love it!!! you have talent in writing i seriously think you could be a great poet!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Torn In Half

    this is awesome!!!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sincerely Yours, Hand

    this is creative! i love it! thumbs up!!! :) :) cool

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Rise of the Flames Chapter 2

    THIS ROCKS!!!ii love it! its so good!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Let's keep moving

    i like it but you use through to much. I know thats the point i just dont favor it. Other than it is awesome!!!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Turn It Around

    THIS ROCKS!!!

    Jul 31, 2011


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson