User avatar

VengefulReaper

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Samuel Rice

    Hi, just here to leave a quick review. Firstly, the opening paragraph sets the tone fairly well. Your descriptive language is great for the most part and most of your ...

    Jan 16, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: Meet John Linton - Beware of the Light Chapter 1 (Draft)

    Hi, just here to drop a quick review. I read the prologue too and I will say you really use descriptive language well and I cannot praise it enough. The ...

    Jan 16, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Dark Vice: Prologue

    Hi, just here to leave a quick review. First off. If I hadn't seen the genre at the top of your novel, the first paragraph would have fooled me into ...

    Jan 14, 2022
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Satire Re: Mixed Metaphors

    Hi, just here to drop a quick review. "A light mist was pouring in off the Caspian sea. The air outside my window smelled like salt. I closed my click, ...

    Jan 14, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: The True Throne (Prologue + Chapter 1)

    Hi, just leaving a quick review Firstly, the concept is great and the prologue gives us all the info we need concisely (Which it should). The decision to keep humans ...

    Jan 11, 2022
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Homeward

    Hi, just a quick review. firstly, your descriptive writing is top-notch. You really paint a very good picture despite the setting of the passage being very vague. I do love ...

    Jan 11, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Error- chapter 3

    Hey, Reaper here. Just a quick review. Well, that escalated quickly. I can see you were inspired by Naruto. A good concept only I wish you could've dragged out the ...

    Jan 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Error- chapter 2

    Hi. Just popped in for a brief review. A solid follow-up chapter. Better than the first I would argue. The pace is quick but not too quick that it feels ...

    Jan 10, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: Error

    Hi there. This is just going to be a quick review. Overall, the chapter is well written. Some grammatical errors here and there but no worries. Try switching up your ...

    Jan 10, 2022


If I feel physically as if the top of my head were taken off, I know that is poetry.
— Emily Dickinson