User avatar

Vanadis

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Undertow

    Ah thanks, :) I will put it in the right place from now on once i find the place. Also thanks for the support people and for my first reviewer, ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I Was the Rain

    Thanks so much for all the comments! You guys ROCK, hardcore. All of you. Yes, I am definitely going to revise this. It's possibly the first (non-joking) poem I've written ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something I Dug out of my Files (The start of a prologue)

    Aw, don't take Hookfang, Freyja! I need him for the story! :lol: Thank you for the review. I did notice that I overused the word "small" in this piece. Ha ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Crazy *EDITED*

    Very, very much improved. Good job, Olli! This time you seemed to have sorted out better what you wanted to say and delivered. The rhythm is better. Your punctuation is ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: April is Script Frenzy Month!!

    I'm attempting to adapt my novel into a graphic novel for Screnzy. I'm Moosey-Fate on there, if anyone is interested in knowing that. Huzzah! I gotta wait another hour and ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Relief -- Excerpts from Hel's Gate

    Yeah, I see. I'll fix that after the novel's done. Right now I'm sorta...trying to barrel through it. :S It's mostly his mind going completely nuts, anyway. But thanks! Speaking ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: i am an idiot

    Yeah, it was intentional lack of caps and punctuation. Thanks all for the good advice and the likes. And it's my second poem, really, but...same thing. :) I don't really ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Temperature Coefficient of Reactivity

    lol...now Squiggly...that's something. I'm glad you liked it. But as I said, we couldn't even call it alpha; we had to say "temperature coefficient of reactivity," or they made us ...

    Jan 13, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Sunshine (for the Awesome Choice Contest.)

    >.< Thanks for the reviews; I'm totally killing this and re-writing, so I'll keep you guys' comments in mind. Yeah, the "edge" thing, though...It's not a zone. It's the edge ...

    Jan 5, 2010


ALL MY FAVORITE SHOWS GET CANCELLED YET THIS VENDING MACHINE GETS A SECOND SEASON?
— toasty bread (ToastK)