User avatar

Vampirewolf3

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Red Skies

    “Kohan?” I jumped and spun around to face the five year old girl behind me. My heart pounded against my rib cage and my skin itched from the sudden fright. ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The forgotten

    It was soon discovered it was not enough the men and women slaughtered by the demonic strangers. Sort of confusing. Try: It was soon discovered that there were not enough ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The war path

    Jazz sat on the docks of Queshek, rapped in a cloak, faking sleep . I don't know. I think "pretending to be asleep" kinda'-sorta' sounds better. The gaurd was a ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: And This is the Crazy Part

    I saw in your first post that the company kidnapped people to play in their amusement park, and that was what I was expecting in the second chapter when I ...

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: ALEANA

    Its almost like there is a cloak of assure is keeping her from her own agony. The "its" need an apostrophe. She stops to breathe and thunder sounds in the ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wolf Kindred :: The Rising

    terrible bloodthirsty deeds. I would add a comma between terrible and bloodthirsty. Also, the story is somewhat confusing at the beginning with different terms. It was not until the end ...

    Oct 14, 2006


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson