User avatar

Vampiress

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lies Hidden in Truth-prologue and part 1 of chapter one

    Well, E means a little kid could read it without getting scared, lots of blood, scared about war. But yes, so far I agree it's E. Good story!! I like ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Admins delete

    I posted chapter 2.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels and Vampires: Part 1

    Forgotten, Nothing wrong with the end,keep it. Please do. It's just and odd way to end of a story\chapter, in my opinion. It's just my opinion, if you like, keep ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 5

    I'll give suggestions after I read the other parts because I don't like skipping. SO,brb!

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Admins delete

    Thanks, I'll work on chapter 2. You hellped me so much. :D

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Admins delete

    Thanks anyway.

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Admins delete

    About the talking to the reader, it's in her point of veiw and most people would think that. Thanks for the advice.

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Admins delete

    I'd really like it if you guys didn't read and go. Comment please even if it's tips, they are really helpful! Tell me what you think of it, if it's ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lies Hidden in Truth-prologue and part 1 of chapter one

    Then, I will read it. ;D

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lies Hidden in Truth-prologue and part 1 of chapter one

    I think you should rate this so people know who the audience is for. Just in case, for non-age appropriate things. =)

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Admins delete this!

    Whoa, calm down. If you want reviews, the best thing to do is to review other people. You'll get noticed a LOT easier. :P Anyway... there are a lot of ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Admins delete this!

    Please don't just read and don't leave comments. I'd like some advice! :elephant:

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Admins delete this!

    Do you guys like it?? :elephant:

    Dec 30, 2009


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire