User avatar

VampireSenshi

The Medium

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: The Fate Of All Is Always Dust

    This is a really good poem! I thought that the rhythm was off in some places but that's just a personal inconsistency on my part. I love the repetition of ...

    Jan 2, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Insomnia

    Thank You so much!!! And thanks for the recommendation - I fixed that right up :D

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Insomnia

    I actually thought about it a lot whether I would put this in the Poetry or Essay section but I hadn't read anything else from the Essay section to compare ...

    Nov 18, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: Excalibur

    Thanks that really means a lot :D

    Nov 5, 2013
  • Other » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Aelfgar Wars, Pt 2

    It's just a joke from Game of Thones, Mel XD

    Jul 18, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Daughter of the Stars

    Well to answer your question about the name - the girl who this poem is semi-dedicated to is named Shenandoah. Shenandoah means Daughter of the Stars. And this really wasn't ...

    Apr 28, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Daughter of the Stars

    Thank You for the review! I'm glad that you like it! ~ I have to ask, did you catch the rhyme scheme?

    Apr 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Lawful Evil

    I literally laughed out loud when I started reading this review! Best Freudian Slip ever XD

    Jan 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Lawful Evil

    My running idea is to do this with three separate scenarios, so that would do well with prolonging it.

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Notes Between Pages Part 1

    What does OTT mean? XD

    Jan 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The House Up On Top The Hill

    It helped alot!!! Thanks Ita! I had an Idea for what to end with, but I wasn't positive. So when I do write it, I'll re-publish :3 Thanks!!!

    Oct 3, 2012
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The House Up On Top The Hill

    Thank You!

    Oct 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: You don't deserve me

    frick! - *you never disappoint

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: A Midnight Road

    Maybe one day I will be a famous writer, and you could say you knew me beforehand :3

    Jul 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, Narrative Re: A Midnight Road

    Thank You! I'm glad it made you think, usually if I can make people think, I know it's good :D

    Jul 13, 2012


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian