User avatar

UNiiV3RSALWRiiT3R

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Kingdom That Never Was -Chapter One-

    Thanks for the advice everyone. :-) I really appreciate this. Umm Im gonna make this first chapter longer some time tomorrow. Peace.. Y (supposed to be peace one understands that) ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Phoenix

    Well done. Good plot. The only things missing are the descriptive words. It should also be a lil' bit longer, a prologue should be longer. I can tell that your ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DoaV (1st version): Prologue

    Hey SV... {This is good so far} [I've only read about half of it] -Im just commenting ahead of time- Uhhh I need points-so desperate-

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My story: Prologue

    If you are only 13 this is really good work for a 13 year old

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Temperature Drop

    Excellent work................well done.....Nothing really wrong

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Just Another Life

    wow this is unique

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: EverWayward #1

    I really loved this...i will read your others as soon as I can. I dont see anything really seriously wrong with this chapter...well done

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Magics : Prologue

    I liked it you should fix it up and continue

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The beginning of the story

    Good but, it is kind of confusing though. Keep working on it. Well done

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Back Porch Swing

    Great rhythm but, this should be apoem instead of song lyrics

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Broken -- Chapter One

    Really good. The only bad thing is that it took me 20 minutes to read this...break this up....good job anyways

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Temple Of Renaissance-Prologue

    i will take these into consideration

    Feb 2, 2008


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau